Benefits of AIBT Membership
- INDUSTRY INSIGHTS: Inclusion in, and access to, the Bi-Annual AIBT Compensation Survey.
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT: Complimentary Access to the Annual Nassau Conference for One (1) Employee from Each Member Firm.
- DIRECT ACCESS: Regular Access to key Government Leaders, Regulators and Industry Associations.
- UNIFIED CODE OF CONDUCT: Commitment to the Highest Professional Standards defined by our AIBT Code of Conduct.
- SENIOR LEVEL REPRESENTATION: Representation by Association Directors Drawn from Senior Industry Leaders at the forefront of the Sector.
AIBT works to develop the industry and its members by:
- Providing a channel of communication to Government, Regulatory Authorities and Media
- Promoting high standards in the Industry (through code of conduct)
- Providing the Banking, Trusts and Investments industry with a Forum to debate issues as they arise
- Sponsoring new legislation and amendments
- Assisting Regulators with drafting and introduction of new guidelines as necessary
- Sponsoring education initiatives including provision of speakers
- Providing a contact point for visitors to the jurisdiction through office and web site
- Supporting activities of other professional associations